Garim Bracelet * Emerald
The Garim bracelet adorned with 3 small semi-precious stones is designed in France by Caroline and hand-woven in Colombia by a women's cooperative. Elegant and very easy to wear thanks to its adjustable macrame bow, it perfectly dresses your outfit whatever your sophisticated or casual style. The Garim is a bracelet with pure lines that can be worn alone or juxtaposed with other chic or more ethnic bracelets!
Chrysoprase was already used in Ancient Greece and during the time of the Pharaohs in Egypt. This Gem invites moderation, reflection and self-confidence. Entirely made manually in a loom, like a treasure, each bracelet is unique.
* Its small details:
- Weaving colors: Turquoise, Navy, Emerald, Gold
- Amulet: Chrysoprase
- Width: 5 mm
- Weaving: 100% Polyester threads, water resistant
- Adjustable waxed cotton thanks to its macrame bow
- Tassel with logo in golden brass, signature of the A-typik brand
- Comes with a protective cotton pouch