Garim Bracelet * Blue
Garim bracelet adorned with 3 small semi-precious stones is designed in France by Caroline and hand-woven in Colombia by a women's cooperative. Elegant and very easy to wear thanks to its adjustable macrame bow, it perfectly dresses your outfit whatever your sophisticated or casual style. The Garim is a bracelet with pure lines that can be worn alone or juxtaposed with other chic or more ethnic bracelets! Entirely made manually in a loom, like a treasure, each bracelet is unique.
Lolite gems are also called "compass stones" or "Viking stones" because according to legend, the famous Scandinavian explorer Ragnar Lodbrok used them as a filter to identify sunlight when the weather was overcast. Perfect to accompany meditation. This transparent silicate helps dispel strong emotions, and promotes self-confidence.
* Its small details:
- Weaving colors: Shades of Blue, Navy, Sky, Gold
- Amulet: Lolites
- Width: 5 mm
- Weaving: 100% Polyester threads, water resistant
- Adjustable waxed cotton thanks to its macrame bow
- Tassel with logo in golden brass, signature of the A-typik brand
- Comes with a protective cotton pouch