Garim Bracelet * Red
The Garim bracelet adorned with 3 small semi-precious stones is designed in France by Caroline and hand-woven in Colombia by a women's cooperative. Elegant and very easy to wear thanks to its adjustable macrame bow, it perfectly dresses your outfit whatever your sophisticated or casual style. The Garim is a bracelet with pure lines that can be worn alone or juxtaposed with other chic or more ethnic bracelets! Entirely made manually in a loom, like a treasure, each bracelet is unique.
From the Latin "Lapis" which means Peter and from the Arabic "Azuli" which means blue, the Lapis-Lazuli gems were already used by the pharaohs as stones of wisdom, they are perfect for developing intuition.
* Its small details:
- Weaving color: Red, Navy, Orange, Gold
- Amulet: Lapis Lazuli
- Width: 5 mm
- Weaving: 100% Polyester threads, water resistant
- Adjustable waxed cotton thanks to its macrame bow
- Golden brass tassel, signature of the A-typik brand
- Comes with a protective cotton pouch